Terms and Service Agreement.
- Buyer assumes 100% ownership of products purchased from Truedge.com.
- Buyer assumes 100% responsibilities and liabilities from using a products purchased.
- Buyer agrees not to alter, modify or remove the orange tip on any Airsoft replica.
- Buyer agrees to wear proper eye safety and ensure that all bystanders have proper eye safety prior to operating an Airsoft replica.
- Buyer will hold Truedge.com, its staff, employees, and affiliates harmless of all liabilities and legal matters resulting from the purchase.
- Buyer is fully responsible for local law and regulations. (observation of country, state and city laws is the sole responsibility of the consumer.)
- Buyer agrees that all transactions done on online with Truedge.com are sourced in California, where any future disputes will take place.
- Buyer agrees that by purchasing any produts from Truedge.com, they are of the legal age as defined by law in their area to purchase the items.
Request For Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- All products sold on Truedge.com carry a 14 day warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty period goes into effect from the day your package is delivered.
- Our warranty covers replacement or repair of defective / damaged products only, as determined by our Truedge.com technicians or RMA representatives.
- All sales are final on all products sold on Truedge.com.
- Modifying, altering, or removing the orange tip on Airsoft replicas will void all warranties and could violate state or federal laws.
- Warranty on internal upgrade / replacement parts is void when item(s) are installed. Truedge.com will not be responsible for compatibility between various manufactures. Many Airsoft parts require modification to fit and is part of the hobby.
- Warranty voids when the product is abused, altered, skirmished, disassembled in any way, not in original packaging, showing any alteration or removal of the orange tip, or is past the 14 day warranty period.
- All Airsoft guns above $60 require the use of high grade 0.20g or heavier BBs. Use of any lower grade or lower weight BBs will void your warranty and cause extensive damage to your gun.
- Batteries and chargers that are packaged with electric rifles are considered for testing purposes only and not covered under warranty. Truedge.com recommends the use of high quality batteries and smart chargers only.
- Low end plastic Airsoft guns under $60 and batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty does not cover cosmetic damage on Chinese made items.
- We do not offer cool down periods or trial orders. Please research all products before making a purchase, as all sales are final.
- Some manufactures may offer an extended warranty on their products. It is the responsibility of the consumer to contact the manufacturer to receive any extended warranty.
- There are no additional warranties beyond what is specified.
- All right reserved. Warranty policies are subject to change without notice.
- If your package arrived damaged, please inspect all its contents and contact us immediately. We can assist you in completing a damage claim with the shipper.
- Any items returned without an RMA# issued by our representatives will be refused or discarded. The customer will be responsible for any return shipping costs.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges and returning goods to Truedge.com for any warranty claims or services.
- Once you are issued an RMA#, you will be given further instructions on shipping items to Truedge.com. If all warranty guidelines and shipping instructions are met, you will be reimbursed for certain shipping costs.
- All return packages will be inspected by authorized, industry leading technicians who will made all final decisions regarding your case. Any false claims will be handled as fraud.
- Under extreme circumstances, it is at the discretion of the RMA Department and its staff to grant returns. Items must be in brand new, re-sellable, unfired condition. A 15% restocking fee will apply. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs in return situations.
- To submit an RMA request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .